Quote Originally Posted by BradJudy
Most customers visiting the site will never look at the forum, nor do you want to force them to in order to view news of specials. IMHO
Probably true. Myself tho, would rarely search thru the menu bar to see what the latest special, announcement etc is. As a very frequent visitor to the forum I will link directly to there. Unless this info is conveyed in the forum more than likely I won't see it. Sure, it would be only a click away at the top of the page but I would rarely go there unless Dave F gave us a heads up in the forum. For example it appears AV123 reaps a huge amount of sales from repeat customers. The easiest way to communicate to these folks is to post on the forum. I mean, jeez, MLS posts a special and you can watch the sales volume grow right in front of your eyes. In fact, it appears that alot of the specials are available only on the forum and not evident on the website. I really think that the intention at AV123 IS to force folks into the forum. When they see the regulars jumping on the latest intro/special, the fun they're having and the comraderie then the sale becomes easy. Probably needs to be posted both at the home page and on the forum. Maybe DaveF had this in mind anyway.

Randy