Quote Originally Posted by SunByrne View Post
So, for those of us expecting LXs soon, even if we didn't spend the $250 for the Klippel measurements, we're still going to get something new? Nice!

I guess we've always gotten FR graphs with each Sierra speaker, right? I'm a little fuzzy on that since I have such a weird mix of purchases—full speakers, upgrades, and empty cabinets. I don't even remember exactly what came with what.

So, my new LXs will come with a pair of high-res on-axis FR graphs accurate down to 20Hz—Dave, that's super cool. Man, the hits just keep on coming.

Will this be paper-only or digital? Word on the street is that supply chain problems have made it to paper now, so I'd just as soon save you the trouble of printing something out...
we include our production line on-axis frequency response measurement for every Sierra series speaker we ship. However, these are quasi-anechoic gated measurements (gated and only accurate down to about 250Hz)

Now, starting with the LX, as described in this thread, we are including a full range anechoic on-axis measurement that is accurate down to 20Hz. This is printed but we do store the data so it wouldn't be difficult to provide a text file of the response if someone wanted the data to plug into an EQ. It is a bit time consuming on our end to provide this, so we would have to charge a small fee for it, likely $20-$25 or so - but yes, can easily provide this.