Well, I finally got my speakers in. Yeah yeah, it only took about 7 business days, but MAN WAS THAT A TOUGH WAIT! This is the system I bought:

CBM-170s Front/Left
CMT-340 Center
HTM-200s Back surround and Center
HTF-2 Sub
-Total: $1298

I'm brand new to the HT scene but I LOVE MY ASCENDS! Now to start tweaking them a little. The CMT-340 main came with 4 sets of banana plug recievers on the back. They are currently jumpered. One set is for the low frequency end and the other is for the high freq. end. The only problems is....how do I set this up? Do I need to build a Y in my speaker wire? There's only one place on the back of my receiver for my center main speakers. Any ideas?

Next, my den is set up in a way that has my couch directly in front of my entertainment center. I need to buy some stands to put them on, but which stands? The accessories page gives the name of the stands, but doesn't state which speakers they go with. I want a set that's going to lift them two feet or so, right?

Finally, I need some suggestions on how to hide the speaker cables running to and from the speakers. I live in a split foyer that's laid on a foundation. There's no crawlspace to play with. How do I hide those very bright copper speaker wires?

Thanks so much for all of the support, and Thanks again Davidf for the great products!

Battlefrog