I have been waiting for 2 months now to be able to order, and the paycheck I was waiting for finally came in so that I could buy.

What a great company, I called up yesterday and dave took my order for 2 340 mains. (I plan to get the center and surrounds next month). I thoroughly impressed after making the call. I love it when I can purchase items without pushy salesmen. In fact, he mentioned a few times about the 30 day return policy (not that I would ever dream of sending these back, besides, this is my first real system, and I'm sure it will sound worlds better than my aiwa bookshelf stereo that died). It was nice too that he asked about stands, because if I didn't already have ones being made then I would have been mad at myself for forgetting. He even said I should post a picture when done to show what my stands look like with the speakers.

My only complaint is that I will have to wait about a week and a half to get these, since apparently they need to build more before they can ship. Then again, having to wait for an item is generally a good thing, because it must be that good.

The 340's are going to be used with my SVS PCi 20-39 thats on its way, the Denon 3805 I just got, and the ever loveable pio 588a. I'll post again as soon as I get the speakers!