Thread: Hi y’all , looking for some opinions please …

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Hi y’all , looking for some opinions please …

Well , UPS , being UPS , has delayed delivery until Monday … 3 extra days.
    Shocker !

My wife warned me …

So , I took the day off today ( at a loss of pay ) , sat around the house all day waiting on “scheduled” delivery, only to get a update at the END of the delivery window stating the delay . Now I get to take another day off Monday and probably Tuesday as well - due to UPS’s incompetence - to do the same, because UPS will just leave them sitting at my front door , prime meat for the porch-pirates . I knew , from many years of past UPS experiences, there was no way they’d be here by today - I was hoping there’d be enough “slop” to get them here before I had to work next - but no - no weekend deliveries to my surprise.

I tried to call UPS , but apparently it’s impossible to speak to a human , and apparently they don’t deliver on a Saturday - even though they arrived locally at their facility at 10am this morning.

2 days of missed pay almost equals the cost of the speakers .
    They’ve gotten rather expensive… thanks UPS ….

never again anything with UPS …..

dunno about y’all , but my experience with UPS over the years is they are incredibly unreliable regarding delivery dates . It’s always been one excuse or another with them . Whatever timeframe UPS gives you , add a few days.

This is not a rant against Ascend , it’s on UPS.

RANT OVER …

bk
    Last edited by Gyosa; 05-03-2024 at 08:47 PM.