Hi there!

I decided a few months ago that I'm ready to move on from a simple soundbar setup and into the world of "true" home theatre/audio, and ever since have been doing my best not to get completely overwhelmed by all the options (not an easy task!). I appreciate good audio, but I'm not looking to break the bank to have the "best" setup, so I'm trying to keep the budget at $5k for receiver/speakers/sub (the lower the better, of course). From my research, it seems like Ascend Acoustics (along with Rhythmik subs) offers a great balance of performance and cost, and I've been eyeing the Signature Series as the most realistic sweet spot for me. While I feel like I'm closer to making a decision, my nature is to over-analyze everything so that I don't miss something (a curse, I know!). I noticed other people asking for advice on similar decisions in the forum, so thought I'd ask for some guidance myself to help make a decision. Now on to the details!

Usage: Movies and Video Games
Room Dimensions (WxLxH): 14'8" x 17' x 8' (TV is on the shorter wall; one side of room is only 15'4"; diagram attached)
Seating Position: 10' from TV
Receiver: Denon AVR-X3800H (already purchased)
Speaker Setup: 5.1.4

Here is what I'm thinking in terms of speakers from Ascend:

Left/Right - CMT-340SE2
Center - CMT-340SE2 (horizontal)
Surrounds - HTM-200SE
Atmos - HTM-200SE
Subwoofer - Rythmik FVX12

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback from the forum on the above along with anything I'm missing or should also be considering. I'm itching to make a decision, but want to make an educated choice that I'll be happy with for years to come. Thanks in advance!!!

Room Diagram

room.png