Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The other wabbit hole... Enter at your own risk.

Default Re: The other wabbit hole... Enter at your own risk. It's Covid's fault!!

Makes me 10-11 years younger than you as I turn 58 in April...
    * LG OLED65E6P, BenqHT2050A
    * Anthem AVM90, Rogue ST100, VTV Pascal 7 ch
    * Sierra Towers/Horizon (all ELX RAAL), S2EXv2 surrounds, HTM200SEx4 heights, Rythmik E15HPx2
    * VPI Classic 1+ (VTA & Fatboy Gimbal), PE Eagle/RR, VAS NOVA, Soundsmith Paua, Manley Chinook, Bob's Devices SUT, SugarCube 1 mini
    * Oppo 203 & 103D, EverSolo DMP-A6
    * miniDSP Flex, Audiosensibility & Blue Jeans cables, Symposium & Isoacoustics, GIK
    * For RDJ: Anthem MRX720, Sierra LX, Luna Duo v2 center, CXNv2, TBD

Default Re: The other wabbit hole... Enter at your own risk. It's Covid's fault!!

Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
    Makes me 10-11 years younger than you as I turn 58 in April...
    69 in May!

The new console table awaits!!

Yay!
    Last edited by Outlaw Cajon; 01-10-2023 at 06:28 AM.
    - Greg

Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL Ribbon (front) | Ascend Acoustics HTM-200 SE (rears) | Ascend Acoustics Duo (center) | Mirage Omni S10 10" Sub ||| Jolida JD302CRC 50wpc Integrated Tube Amp | Turntable: George Merrill PolyTable w/ Digital Motor Drive, Jelco SA-750e Tonearm, AudioQuest Wildcat Tonearm cable, Ortofon 2M Bronze MM Cart., Hagerman Labs Cornet3 Tube Phono Stage ||| Sony XBR65X81 CH 65" | Sony SA3100ES AVR | Sony BDP-S580 Blu-ray | Oppo DV-980H CD

My son and I decided what LEGO set we are going to buy next: THE OFFICE!!
    Emotiva Fusion 8100 AVR
    Ascend Acoustics CMT-340 SE Main
    Rythmik L12 Sub
    55" LG OLED55CXAUA TV
    Panasonic DP-UB420-K 4K UHD Player
    Seiki SR4KP1 Region-free BD Player
    Roku Premiere+ 4k

Default Re: The other wabbit hole... Enter at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicHead View Post
    My son and I decided what LEGO set we are going to buy next: THE OFFICE!!
    Good Fun!! For even more fun, add a light kit!

The lights are now installed! A project that began about 2 weeks is now complete for my Lego Treehouse.
    I've now installed lights in 5 Lego sets. Four of mine, and one for a friend. Each of these presents a different challenge, for sure.
    I am ready to get back to building! It's been a crazy several weeks of adding lights to the Saturn V, Lunar Lander, & Treehouse. But; I'm caught up now - finally.
    This light set by Light My Bricks features a flicker board that allows the candle on the picnic table to flicker along with the campfire on the left side of the table to flicker, as well. The lights in the leaves are RGB, and have their own remote.

Last edited by Outlaw Cajon; 01-19-2023 at 06:48 AM.
    - Greg

Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL Ribbon (front) | Ascend Acoustics HTM-200 SE (rears) | Ascend Acoustics Duo (center) | Mirage Omni S10 10" Sub ||| Jolida JD302CRC 50wpc Integrated Tube Amp | Turntable: George Merrill PolyTable w/ Digital Motor Drive, Jelco SA-750e Tonearm, AudioQuest Wildcat Tonearm cable, Ortofon 2M Bronze MM Cart., Hagerman Labs Cornet3 Tube Phono Stage ||| Sony XBR65X81 CH 65" | Sony SA3100ES AVR | Sony BDP-S580 Blu-ray | Oppo DV-980H CD

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Cajon View Post
    The lights are now installed! A project that began about 2 weeks is now complete for my Lego Treehouse.
    I've now installed lights in 5 Lego sets. Four of mine, and one for a friend. Each of these presents a different challenge, for sure.
    I am ready to get back to building! It's been a crazy several weeks of adding lights to the Saturn V, Lunar Lander, & Treehouse. But; I'm caught up now - finally.
    This light set by Light My Bricks features a flicker board that allows the candle on the picnic table to flicker along with the campfire on the left side of the table to flicker, as well. The lights in the leaves are RGB, and have their own remote.

Wow - those look fantastic!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Cajon View Post

Wow, looks amazing. I had not realized how many LED light sets (many dedicated to specific LEGO set) existed. This is a rabbit hole within a rabbit hole!

My line of work is power electronics, I could even make my own LED light sets. Good food for thought...
    Emotiva Fusion 8100 AVR
    Ascend Acoustics CMT-340 SE Main
    Rythmik L12 Sub
    55" LG OLED55CXAUA TV
    Panasonic DP-UB420-K 4K UHD Player
    Seiki SR4KP1 Region-free BD Player
    Roku Premiere+ 4k

Thanks! The lights are really good fun. They can test your patience! But; the end result is worth it.
    A couple of weeks ago, I noticed the LED fixture in the top floor of my Downtown Diner has loosened. It's just hanging there, lights aglow!! Lol! After 2 years, I guess it was bound to happen, especially on hanging fixtures. I'll have to get some strong double sides tape to fix it.
    On another note, my 1989 UCS Batmobile was started on February 19th. What a fun build this has been! 24 bags in all. Around 3,300 pieces. I will probably continue with it today with bag #21. Almost finished! Along with this side view, here's a link to the gallery so far. Next to the treehouse, you get an idea how large it is. Right now, I think it weighs in at around 5 lbs.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/43bts3b

I completed build yesterday afternoon. It weighs 6.2 lbs. I will probably add the lights today - at least start.
    Dimensions: Length: 24" / Width: 9"

Last edited by Outlaw Cajon; 03-07-2023 at 05:13 AM.
    - Greg