Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 606162636465

Thread: We Saved The Best For Last!

Default Re: We Saved The Best For Last!

I’m fortunate enough to have the opportunity to hear the ELX Titans in my theater room after owning the ELX RAALs for quite some time. I just got them setup last night, ran REW, integrated the dual rythmiks using my EQ, and all is well! More impressions to come. For now some picsIMG_4076.jpegIMG_4074.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
    I’m fortunate enough to have the opportunity to hear the ELX Titans in my theater room after owning the ELX RAALs for quite some time. I just got them setup last night, ran REW, integrated the dual rythmiks using my EQ, and all is well! More impressions to come. For now some picsIMG_4076.jpegIMG_4074.jpeg
    Looks fantastic! Definitely curious as to your thoughts between the RAAL and Titan version. Also, can we use these pics in the customer gallery?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Looks fantastic! Definitely curious as to your thoughts between the RAAL and Titan version. Also, can we use these pics in the customer gallery?
    Thanks Dave! Once I have more time with them, I will report back. Sadly I won't have time to bring both pairs into the same room (my son is in nearly every conceivable sport all year long, LOL). Yes, please feel free to use the pics in your gallery!

Apologies, but I can't find the cost of the new V2 Tower and Horizon crossovers for speakers with the RAAL tweeter. It's also not on the website in the "Speaker Upgrades" section.

Can someone please confirm?

Fyi....V2 RAAL kits are ~$300.00 (298.00 actually) not sure if the price has changed since I did the upgrades < 1yr ago. Unlike myself...I chose only to do the V2...kits, not the full ELX upgrade...it's the same amount of work involved...if your remotely considering it.
    Last edited by billy p; 02-26-2024 at 08:34 AM.
    Speakers 5.1.2: TitanTowers v2 & STC(RAAL v2), MA CP-WT&CT260
    Sub: Funk Audio 18.0 SantosRW

Source: Denon X3800H, Oppo BDP 103D, UBK-90 4K & LG B9 65"
    Office 2.0: Philharmonic True Mini(coming-soon), Fosi TB10D via Wiim mini.

Quote Originally Posted by jcm2128 View Post
    Apologies, but I can't find the cost of the new V2 Tower and Horizon crossovers for speakers with the RAAL tweeter. It's also not on the website in the "Speaker Upgrades" section.

Can someone please confirm?
    The V2 Tower and Horizon crossovers = $298 each + shipping.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I'm curious to know how the ELX and V2 Horizon would work with the 2EX V2's. Seems obvious the V2 would be a great fit but would the ELX upgrade be worth it when it's not matched with ELX towers? I currently use the 2EX V2's without a center and they perform perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by bpeopi View Post
    I'm curious to know how the ELX and V2 Horizon would work with the 2EX V2's. Seems obvious the V2 would be a great fit but would the ELX upgrade be worth it when it's not matched with ELX towers? I currently use the 2EX V2's without a center and they perform perfectly.
    Both the V2 Ribbon Horizon and ELX Ribbon Horizon are the best center choices for Sierra-2EX V2 left/right.

If dynamic home theater is high priority, consider going with ELX for the greater dynamic range and overall impact.

Please feel free to reach out directly, thanks!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com