Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from Ohio

Default Re: Hello from Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwayjunkie View Post
    Yes, just checked again, Dave. There is a label with 340SE. Yes, I can tell they are more revealing for sure. I can understand the vocalist with these 340SE's. It is the highs when they are turned about to about 4. Five being half volume. I adjusted the treble to -2. That seemed to help. I usually listen with tone defeat. I don't notice it as much when I am streaming music as I do with vinyl and cd's.
    We would be happy to inspect the speakers for you if you so desire, but you would be responsible for all shipping costs. It a tweeter is bad, you would hear it with everything - not just one source. Another option, which might actually costs less than shipping, is to simply order 2 new tweeters from us.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I had switched amplifiers twice and still had it. The only thing that was the same was the preamp of the Kenwood. Had an older Denon AVR receiver that I hadn't used in years. Hooked it up, and it was like a brand new set of speakers! Many of you said, in the beginning, that my integrated was the problem. You were right!! Very happy with the sound now. My problem must be in the Kenwood KA-7002 preamp. Gonna take her to the shop. Thanks to everyone for their help!

Bill

Now, you have me looking at those SE2's! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwayjunkie View Post
    I had switched amplifiers twice and still had it. The only thing that was the same was the preamp of the Kenwood. Had an older Denon AVR receiver that I hadn't used in years. Hooked it up, and it was like a brand new set of speakers! Many of you said, in the beginning, that my integrated was the problem. You were right!! Very happy with the sound now. My problem must be in the Kenwood KA-7002 preamp. Gonna take her to the shop. Thanks to everyone for their help!

Bill
    Glad you figured it out
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com