For those folks interested in adding some acoustic panels to their home theater setup, I thought I'd share this because I've been able to try two different brands recently.

- In my music setup (synths and DAWs and stuff) I've had some GIK acoustic panels for some time. These are pretty good, though the finish is a bit rough around the edges in some places (i.e.) loose. They have sawtooth hangers.

- I went with ATS for my home theater just based on wanting to try something else out. ATS Acoustic panels were cheaper, come with a VERY nice installation template, and "Z Clips" and drywall anchors so they are really secure and straight. They have a printed template for putting in the anchors so it makes it really easy to hang them straight and perfect the first time (especially with a laser level).

If you are on the fence, I'd vote for ATS. I haven't compared one against the other in the same "sound" setup, but I think they made a lot of improvements for my home theater in a small room. I think I paid extra for the "Guilford of Maine" commercial fabric so I can't speak to the others. Delivery was pretty quick and they were well packed.