Thread: AudioAdvice has some nice seats now

Default AudioAdvice has some nice seats now

Definitely hard to buy furniture/seats without looking at them, but....

Anyway, I was looking for some new theater seats to replace a messed up couch and stopped by Audio Advice in Raleigh which has been a store here for some time (no stores if you aren't in NC, USA).

They have OEMed some theater row seats from the same (import) factory that made seats for another company and they seem like pretty good upgrades on what they were selling.

The existing model on their website is the "Revelation" for some reason but the new model I checked out in store is the "Revolution" which has quilted seats and seemed more comfortable to me (both were good). I think this one had seat memory instead of lumbar. Note: not leather.

Anyhow, I thought the value was really good and they ship across the US. If considering I would call them and ask them about the "Revelation" models and I imagine the website would be updated soon enough. They are basically the same price.

Not leather but seem pretty awesome. Light up cupholders, really good tilt, comfortable, about $1500/seat.

Haven't got mine installed yet but I was pretty impressed. I don't know how long they will hold up but seems good and definitely longer than the La-Z-Boy that has a two-by-four sticking into my back

https://www.audioadvice.com/revoluti...heater-seating

Default Re: AudioAdvice has some nice seats now

Check out HTMarket.com. Really good seats, real leather, and good pricing on their house brand. I’ve had mine for several years. Only two minor issues - weld failed on one of the tray tables. On same, the screw holding the sleeve where the tray inserts came loose.