Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2-EX on Sanus stands — securing options?

Default Re: 2-EX on Sanus stands — securing options?

I've used blutak in the past (on my S2 on Sanus stands when they were my main FL/FR speakers). no issues with the finish when I removed them that a little elbow grease didn't take care of.
    * LG OLED65E6P, BenqHT2050A
    * Anthem AVM90, Rogue ST100, VTV Pascal 7 ch
    * Sierra Towers/Horizon (all ELX RAAL), S2EXv2 surrounds, HTM200SEx4 heights, Rythmik E15HPx2
    * VPI Classic 1+ (VTA & Fatboy Gimbal), PE Eagle/RR, VAS NOVA, Soundsmith Paua, Manley Chinook, Bob's Devices SUT, SugarCube 1 mini
    * Oppo 203 & 103D, EverSolo DMP-A6
    * miniDSP Flex, Audiosensibility & Blue Jeans cables, Symposium & Isoacoustics, GIK
    * For RDJ: Anthem MRX720, Sierra LX, Luna Duo v2 center, CXNv2, TBD

Default Re: 2-EX on Sanus stands — securing options?

Quote Originally Posted by brett.w View Post
    Old post but when I sold a pair of RP600m connected to monolith stands with bluetac, they were sold as one piece. And were so stuck we were able to carry them sideways like towers. That said I'm not sure what the finish would look like if he tries to remove them.
    I had my domestic cabinet Sierra 2's attached with bluetac for only a year before I did the upgrade to the EX and I had a hard time separating the speakers from the metal stands. Despite the difficulty, the finish on my cabinets were untouched.

I'll be testing that out again soon when I perform my V2 upgrade!