A few questions popped up in my mind after reading Dave's post

1. Will the current woofer in the Sierra-2 be a good match to this new diamond tweeter or will it became the weak link?

2. Will SEAS be able to make a lower cost version of this tweeter or is this $6,800 pair the only version they will offer and if SEAS does come out with a lower cost version, will it still be better than RAAL or even the diamond tweeter from B&W or the BE tweeter from Focal? (BTW, I believe RAAL is better than both)

3. Base on answer to question #2, how will the pricing structure work? I can see Ascend's customer base spending $3,000, maybe $3,500 for a pair of bookshelf speakers but if we are talking about $6,000+ I really don't think you will get much interest from your current customers

I believe most of the Ascend's customers who ordered the Sierra lineups are savvy internet users that value the great performance offered at such incredible price, which is the exact opposite from the cost is no objective crowd..

The only way I can see this custom order model success will be for Dave to start attending audio shows and show case the finished product to attract those who are into the high price custom build market...