Howdy!

I've been lurking around here for about a month or so. Here's a brief background:

I was without a stereo for a good 3-4 years and got the urge to put together a new one. Many years ago I auditioned some PSB Image 4T's and I thought they sounded really good. Well, my budget was limited, so I was looking for some older, used PSB's. I found some Image 2B's on eBay and when I got them, I was pretty disappointed with their sound--nothing like the way I remembered how the 4T's sounded; I thought that they would at least be similar since they belonged to the same family. So I sold them and then continued my quest for some new speakers. I discovered the CBM-170 SE's, I can't remember where, maybe AVS forums--I was intrigued! They were a little beyond the budget, but just a few days ago, I broke down and ordered a pair and they should arrive tomorrow.

I'm excited because these will be, by far, the most neutral speakers that I've owned, so I'm looking forward to an honest, uncolored, presentation of my favorite music.