Thread: Jena 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well Muzz, your hypothetical question is most interesting. What did people do when the idiot DA pre convicted the Duke LaCross boys. They sat back and watched without any outrage. Jesse Jackson and Al (less than sharpden) also got on board to condem them before they had a trial.
    What about the recent execution style shootings of the black kids up there in Jersey......that were not poor.....by the Illegal alien from South America. No outrage there either, just an unfortunate shooting.
    There are plenty of cases to be outraged about....... but they are not by any means all black and white or wealthy vs. poor.....

O, of course Jesse and Al were barking, they are 2 of the most hypocritical fools I've ever seen.
    It's pathetic, IDGAS that THEY happen to be Black- that doesn't change the facts.....

Pathetic.

How do you feel about the Duke lacrosse FIASCO team QQ?
    THAT was an injustice as well!!

Of course you MUST know that they are WHITE, have any idea the color of the accuser, AKA LIAR?

What?NOTHING?
    You were so gung ho!!
    Try being honest, and fair instead.................
    We may actually listen to your one sided drivel.............

I guess since I asked questions that DON'T want to be answered, there is a SERIOUS slowdown. Unless I hear OTHERWISE, its BULLSHIT Garbage..........

Hey Muss, No slowing down here. I've just been busy the last few days. Don't get it twisted! What I was saying is, if a black man attacks a White and is caught, he'll never get away with it. Let's not make this a debate about race. I'm only trying to make people aware that there is an injustice taking place and we should not sleep on this one. Did you know in the Jena 6 case that one of the jurors was a friend of the victims Father.

Quote Originally Posted by muzz View Post
    What?NOTHING?
    You were so gung ho!!
    Try being honest, and fair instead.................
    We may actually listen to your one sided drivel.............
    Hey Muss: One sided drive? Like I said before, right is right and wrong is wrong. There's nothing one sided here. I'm not prejudice. It's funny how some people flip things. This is not about me, you should be a politician lol.

Quote Originally Posted by muzz View Post
    How do you feel about the Duke lacrosse FIASCO team QQ?
    THAT was an injustice as well!!

Of course you MUST know that they are WHITE, have any idea the color of the accuser, AKA LIAR?

That liar should get exactly what she deserves.