Thread: Holy Cow!

Why cant we all just get along and be happy with what we purchase. Sheesh. If people want to spend more let them. If people want to spend less let them. All that matters is what the person likes.

[he_who_dares_wins] - sas

"more rocket tricks"? I have never seen any "Rocket tricks" - please don't bad mouth another company without explaination.

I think it was a good post (and posted to that effect) as I think the argument could have left people with a bad impression of Ascend when they did nothing wrong at all.

Am w/ Brad I haven't seen any Rocket "tricks" and I think most people know I don't have the best opinion of the "Rocketeers'" zeal. I don't have any problems with Mark and his participation on the forums. AVS was a much better place with Mark sharing his vast knowledge. It is too bad that people like hillst and the overzealous nature of some of the Rockets' fans forced him to withdraw his participation there.

EDIT- I deleted a quote that I had wrongly attributed to Hillst when it was by Hilst. Thanks for the correction Curtis!

Quinn....are you thinking hillst = hilst?

-curtis

Yep! I didn't notice the extra "l".

Cleaning up after me is becoming a full time job for you Curtis. []

no problem....

I was thinking maybe you made a connection. I also thought about hilst, but he owns Rockets.

-curtis

I looked into Rockets very seriously before hearing and falling in love with Ascends. Part of what attracted me to the Rocket line was Mark and his contributions at AVS. Like the guys at SVS, he always helps out when he can and I've never seen him conduct himself like anything other than a gentleman.

I agree...that Mark guy mentioning David and Ascend when they really weren't the focal point of the argument is ridiculous.

I agree with the whole Rocket "tricks" statement.
    Brain wash central.

Kind of like the Benny Hinn of the speaker world.