Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When-Sierra in the Package area?

Exclamation When-Sierra in the Package area?

This needs to be done IMO, every other speaker is there, it will require some change of the wording in the 340SE line of course, but the Sierra NEEDS to be in the package area imo.

If folks are too busy.... ok, thats understood.......

I REALLY think that the Sierra NEEDS to be in the PACKAGE area though, and ASAP.

JMO

Hi Muzz,

You are, of course, absolutely correct. Many more site updates are planned for this week and this is one of them

It is rather complicated and one of the reasons site updates have taken so long... Considering the number of possible "package" combinations that are now available, we have had to devise a new way how to set this up. I am happy to say that the engine behind it works, now it is just a matter of getting the data in there and updating the page. Should be a few more days...

Take care!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef
    Hi Muzz,

You are, of course, absolutely correct. Many more site updates are planned for this week and this is one of them

It is rather complicated and one of the reasons site updates have taken so long... Considering the number of possible "package" combinations that are now available, we have had to devise a new way how to set this up. I am happy to say that the engine behind it works, now it is just a matter of getting the data in there and updating the page. Should be a few more days...

Take care!
    NP Dave, I knew it was coming.
    It's a bit more difficult for folks to actually SEE the cost of a Sierra system, and a few guys were asking last night.

Cya!!

m

I'd love to have some text on just what the discount is, and how it works. Seems to be voodoo at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas
    I'd love to have some text on just what the discount is, and how it works. Seems to be voodoo at the moment.
    No voodoo, really...

Purchase 1 pair of any loudspeakers

Receive $28 discount on any center

Then receive $68 discount on second pair (total discount for 5 speakers = $96)

Then receive either $98 discount for 3rd pair of speakers (total discount for 7 speakers = $194) or $48 discount for 2nd center channel (total discount for 6 speakers = $144)

These discounts automatically show up in the shopping cart as product is added/removed etc.

Hope this helps!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef
    No voodoo, really...

Purchase 1 pair of any loudspeakers

Receive $28 discount on any center

Then receive $68 discount on second pair (total discount for 5 speakers = $96)

Then receive either $98 discount for 3rd pair of speakers (total discount for 7 speakers = $194) or $48 discount for 2nd center channel (total discount for 6 speakers = $144)

These discounts automatically show up in the shopping cart as product is added/removed etc.

Hope this helps!
    Yes, it does.

And this is a standard discount, across all models?

Quote Originally Posted by dallas
    Yes, it does.

And this is a standard discount, across all models?
    Yes -- across all models, mix-n-match etc.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Our package system advisor page is now finally updated

Seems to work great and will now add multiple products into the shopping cart at one time. In addition, package price discouting is now automatically calculated by our shopping cart system, and reflected under "Loudspeaker Package Discount".

I have tested under internet explorer, can you guys do me a favor and test under some of the other browsers, if you use them? http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages...isor.mv#bottom

Thanks!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I got Safari and Firefox on the home PC....I will try it this weekend.
    -curtis

Works fine under Firfeox!!

WTG Dave and crew!!