PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

racrawford65
12-23-2023, 02:10 PM
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

MusicHead
12-24-2023, 07:36 PM
Merry Christmas to you and all!

davef
12-27-2023, 05:24 PM
Merry Christmas to you and all!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We are back to work today, trying hard to get caught up on everything.

SunByrne
12-29-2023, 12:47 PM
Happy holidays to all. New Year's next up!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We are back to work today, trying hard to get caught up on everything.

I can only imagine. We, your customers, greatly appreciate your dedication. A little time off around the holidays means a little more listening for me, and I always enjoy my house full of Ascends...

Eagerly awaiting S1 to S1 V2 upgrade kits...and Titan-based Duos...and—no, wait, Dave's got enough on his plate... :)

Seriously, Dave, hope you get to take at least some time off for the holidays and get a chance to spend some time just enjoying some of your wonderful creations.

davef
12-29-2023, 04:57 PM
Happy holidays to all. New Year's next up!

I can only imagine. We, your customers, greatly appreciate your dedication. A little time off around the holidays means a little more listening for me, and I always enjoy my house full of Ascends...

Eagerly awaiting S1 to S1 V2 upgrade kits...and Titan-based Duos...and—no, wait, Dave's got enough on his plate... :)

Seriously, Dave, hope you get to take at least some time off for the holidays and get a chance to spend some time just enjoying some of your wonderful creations.

Thank you so much, your comments mean a lot to me. 2023 was a very good year for Ascend, which means I have had to work harder this year than most previous years, but happy customers and awesome sound keep me motivated.

We have decided to not only close on New Year's Day (Monday) but also on Tuesday, giving myself and my my small over-worked crew a much needed 4-day weekend.

Wishing everyone a very happy 2024!!!

racrawford65
12-30-2023, 03:48 AM
Enjoy your break, Dave & Ascend crew. Well deserved.