PDA

View Full Version : Are there sales?

kingcrowing
06-30-2023, 08:16 AM
So I've decided to pull the trigger on a pair of Lunas to use as surrounds with my Salk 3.1 setup... but I'm in no big rush (I do a lot less movie watching in summertime) so are there sales? I know in the past there were Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, do those still go on?

mikesiskav
07-04-2023, 11:57 AM
So I've decided to pull the trigger on a pair of Lunas to use as surrounds with my Salk 3.1 setup... but I'm in no big rush (I do a lot less movie watching in summertime) so are there sales? I know in the past there were Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, do those still go on?

4th of July sale right now on the LX and 340SE2! Very tempting! But not on the Luna.

davef
07-05-2023, 05:46 PM

Sorry - we have no plans to put the Lunas on sale, we have very limited inventory on Luna cabinets right now. Which finish are you interested in?