PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Maryland

Audiator
10-19-2019, 05:44 PM
I've been lurking here for the last 2 months, and have decided to join this community with a purchase of Ascend speakers in the near future. First, though, I would like to explain my situation with a somewhat lengthy post, and invite feedback from Ascend speaker owners as well as from Dave F. himself. Which thread would be the most appropriate in which to place such a post?

Don

Jack1949
10-21-2019, 02:48 PM
Hi Don,

Welcome to the forum.

As to where to place your post, you haven't mentioned what you would like to discuss, so it's hard to say where you should post. If I were you, I'd start at the Ascend Acoustics Discussions page (http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Ascend-Acoustics-Discussions), pick the sub-forum that fits what you want to discuss and then post a new thread there. There's a 'New Posts' link in the forum, so anyone that uses that link will see your post, including Dave.

Audiator
10-21-2019, 05:12 PM
Thanks Jack!

Don

davef
10-21-2019, 09:57 PM
I've been lurking here for the last 2 months, and have decided to join this community with a purchase of Ascend speakers in the near future. First, though, I would like to explain my situation with a somewhat lengthy post, and invite feedback from Ascend speaker owners as well as from Dave F. himself. Which thread would be the most appropriate in which to place such a post?

Don

Welcome to the forum! Best place to discuss our loudspeakers is in the loudspeaker sub forum.

Enjoy your time here!