PDA

View Full Version : Ascend Acoustic Speakers spotted in the wild

merrymaid520
09-24-2018, 10:57 AM
So my wife and I (and friends) attended a local brewery's 3 year anniversary party this past weekend and while standing in the tap room, low and behold, 4 170's mounted on the wall playing music:)

The brewery is Raised Grain in Waukesha WI....good beer by the way too:). Did not have time to chat with the owners on how he ended up with Ascends, hopefully next time!

curtis
09-24-2018, 11:11 AM
So my wife and I (and friends) attended a local brewery's 3 year anniversary party this past weekend and while standing in the tap room, low and behold, 4 170's mounted on the wall playing music:)

The brewery is Raised Grain in Waukesha WI....good beer by the way too:). Did not have time to chat with the owners on how he ended up with Ascends, hopefully next time!
Sweet!
And how was the beer?

merrymaid520
09-24-2018, 11:23 AM
Sweet!
And how was the beer?

Beer was excellent! Had their anniversary Bourbon barrel aged stout and a orange/citrus double IPA (If i recall correctly). All quite good! They have done remarkably well only being in operation for 3 years!

davef
09-25-2018, 11:03 PM

Wow - that's really cool. I don't recall the sale (we sell a lot 170's), but I am thinking we should have made a trade for some good beer.

How did they sound in there?

merrymaid520
09-26-2018, 05:25 AM
Wow - that's really cool. I don't recall the sale (we sell a lot 170's), but I am thinking we should have made a trade for some good beer.

How did they sound in there?

The trade would have been worth it;). They filled the area very well, even over all the noise. The owners obviously have good taste in speakers and beer��