PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo furniture to match Ascend Sierras

bkdc
04-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Hey Dave,

Do you know if your bamboo source takes custom orders for furniture or whether he has made furniture with bamboo? I was looking for a simple rectangular coffee table in satin espresso. I guess it needn't be in VLAM sandwiching, and it could be just as functional as a thinner veneer, but I thought I'd ask.

davef
04-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Hey Dave,

Do you know if your bamboo source takes custom orders for furniture or whether he has made furniture with bamboo? I was looking for a simple rectangular coffee table in satin espresso. I guess it needn't be in VLAM sandwiching, and it could be just as functional as a thinner veneer, but I thought I'd ask.

Our bamboo source and cabinet maker are different companies. Our cabinet maker specializes in speaker cabinets but I am sure they could make a coffee table. The issue is that they are really not setup for doing one-off projects and they would require you to provide a CAD file so that they can program it into their CNC.

If you can forward a drawing with dimensions to me, I can certainly inquire with them.