PDA

View Full Version : SoCal West Los Angeles Speakers to Audition

gptruncus
05-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Hi,
Just discovering this brand and interested in auditioning. Since it will take a while to get a weekday off to go their offices to audition, thought Id ask if anyone in La (West LA) has Sierra 2 or Tower they want to show off?

Greg

curtis
05-13-2017, 12:32 AM
Hi,
Just discovering this brand and interested in auditioning. Since it will take a while to get a weekday off to go their offices to audition, thought Id ask if anyone in La (West LA) has Sierra 2 or Tower they want to show off?

Greg I'm in Manhattan Beach with Sierra-2's.
Let me know if that works for you.

gptruncus
05-13-2017, 06:05 AM
I'm in Manhattan Beach with Sierra-2's.
Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks for replying. That would be very convenient, if you have 15 minutes or so sometime to show them off. It'd be a lot easier than driving all the way to their offices down south.

curtis
05-13-2017, 09:18 AM
Thanks for replying. That would be very convenient, if you have 15 minutes or so sometime to show them off. It'd be a lot easier than driving all the way to their offices down south.15 minutes? Dude, have a good listen.
Bring music with you and enjoy. Give them a proper spin! :D

gptruncus
05-13-2017, 09:49 AM
15 minutes? Dude, have a good listen.
Bring music with you and enjoy. Give them a proper spin! :D

That'd be great. Im up at UCLA, but a visit to Manhattan is also great excuse to hit Fishing w Dynamite for tacos.
Whatever works for you. My email is

curtis
05-13-2017, 10:06 AM
That'd be great. Im up at UCLA, but a visit to Manhattan is also great excuse to hit Fishing w Dynamite for tacos.
Whatever works for you. My email is gptruncus@yahoo.com.Ahh! FWD!
Just sent you an email.