PDA

View Full Version : We Need Your Help!

davef
12-23-2016, 03:53 PM
I am very pleased to announce that we will soon have a new modernized website (finally, right :o )

We need your help with this...

Please email us photos of your systems - we will be sprinkling them throughout our new site as well as having a formal customer gallery. Stylish High Res "lifestyle" photos are best and please email them to our sales email address.

Thanks in advance and wishing you all a wonderful holiday!!!!

doctors11
12-23-2016, 06:46 PM
I've got an order in right now for my first set of Ascend speakers. Guarantee I'll take some nice pics and send them your way when I'm all set up. And happy Holidays to you and Dina too.

tknice
12-24-2016, 07:16 PM
That's great news Dave--I bet you're excited to reveal the new site!

I think you have mine saved and feel free to use any pictures you would like. I'll be taking more once I have the Lunas flush installed as side and rear surrounds.

Tom

enricoclaudio
12-26-2016, 07:06 AM
As soon I get my new speakers from you I will do a photo session and email the photos to you :)

Best Regards,

Stump909
01-11-2017, 08:22 AM
What sort of deadline are we working with? I'd be happy to contribute, but I'm moving soon and would rather show my new and improved, future setup (with Lunas ;)).

davef
01-11-2017, 11:07 PM
What sort of deadline are we working with? I'd be happy to contribute, but I'm moving soon and would rather show my new and improved, future setup (with Lunas ;)).

No deadlines :)