PDA

View Full Version : HTM-200 SE Finishes Question

snarked
06-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Hello,

I'm looking to outfit a small bedroom with some smaller speakers (5.1 layout) and the HTM-200SEs appear to be a great fit.

I'd love to know if they could be ordered with a custom finish such as a high-gloss white. I had been also considering the SVS prime satellites which look very nice in a white gloss finish, but I have no doubt that the HTM-200SEs would offer a vastly superior and accurate sound presentation while crossing very nicely at 80Hz with a subwoofer.

Can something close to this be accomplished on the the HTM-200SEs and would be the likely cost per speaker?

Thanks!

davef
06-07-2016, 12:51 AM
Hello,

I'm looking to outfit a small bedroom with some smaller speakers (5.1 layout) and the HTM-200SEs appear to be a great fit.

I'd love to know if they could be ordered with a custom finish such as a high-gloss white. I had been also considering the SVS prime satellites which look very nice in a white gloss finish, but I have no doubt that the HTM-200SEs would offer a vastly superior and accurate sound presentation while crossing very nicely at 80Hz with a subwoofer.

Can something close to this be accomplished on the the HTM-200SEs and would be the likely cost per speaker?

Thanks!

Hi Snarked,

Yes, we can have our local cabinet maker finish a pair of 200's in this same white for you. Please contact me directly to discuss pricing and a time line...

Thanks in advance!