PDA

View Full Version : New happy Ascends Customer saying hello!

zRouth
11-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi everyone, I just purchased some new CBM-170's from Ascends and I wanted to introduce myself. I chose ascends because of all the glowing reviews and the great customer service I had heard from many happy customer service. I'm very happy with my 170's, they are my first purchase into the world of hi-fi and I love the sound.

I'm currently using a 50wpc T-class amp from amazon. the SMSL 50. I'm assuming the next upgrade should be a better amplifier for these speakers? If anyone has any recommendations in the sub $600 price range it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

davef
12-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Hi everyone, I just purchased some new CBM-170's from Ascends and I wanted to introduce myself. I chose ascends because of all the glowing reviews and the great customer service I had heard from many happy customer service. I'm very happy with my 170's, they are my first purchase into the world of hi-fi and I love the sound.

I'm currently using a 50wpc T-class amp from amazon. the SMSL 50. I'm assuming the next upgrade should be a better amplifier for these speakers? If anyone has any recommendations in the sub $600 price range it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Welcome to the family zRouth!