PDA

View Full Version : typically how long before an order ships(Sierra 2)

hawk1410
11-13-2014, 12:45 PM
I apologize for making so many posts and cluttering the forum but I was wondering how long does it usually take for a Sierra 2 order to be built and shipped. I placed my order on Sunday evening, still haven't received an update on the order. By when should I be expecting them to ship. Can't wait till I get them, hopefully sometime next week.

curtis
11-13-2014, 01:09 PM
Give Ascend a call...they should be able to give you an accurate date.

Not only do they get built, but also tested/measured.

Sivar
11-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Ascend is a small company that has cabinets locally built in the U.S. in low-volume batches, so they aren't like JBL or other huge companies that make speakers by the thousands. I placed an order for speakers right after they had run out of a batch of cabinets. Delivery is estimated at late Nov./early Dec. which will be about 3 months total time. This is probably an extreme example, but based on the speakers I've already received (http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/showthread.php?5829-Sierra-2-As-honest-a-review-as-I-can-do), it's worth the wait.

davef
11-16-2014, 06:06 PM
I apologize for making so many posts and cluttering the forum but I was wondering how long does it usually take for a Sierra 2 order to be built and shipped. I placed my order on Sunday evening, still haven't received an update on the order. By when should I be expecting them to ship. Can't wait till I get them, hopefully sometime next week.

I believe we are currently running about 3-4 business days from order placement to shipping on Sierra-2. Feel free to give us a call at the office for additional details or if you have specific shipping requirements. Thanks for placing your order!

ematthews
11-17-2014, 06:23 PM
I waited almost 4 months to get my RBH Sound speakers. I would wait 8 months to get Ascend's. They are that good. It's the reason I am getting the Towers in a few weeks when they come in...