PDA

View Full Version : Placed my order

Sivar
08-29-2014, 06:24 PM
I placed my order for 2 towers, Horizon, Sierra 2 surrounds, and a pair of subs.

While the subs can apparently ship soon, it sounds like Ascend is completely out of the towers in natural bamboo finish.
I'll be honest -- the wait will be a little bit agonizing, but it seems a shame to cover that beautiful bamboo in generic black matte (which is available).

This will be a bit of an upgrade from my 15-yr-old Klipsch bookshelves and Quintets. I don't buy gear often, but I think I've got this one right.

davef
08-29-2014, 06:57 PM
I placed my order for 2 towers, Horizon, Sierra 2 surrounds, and a pair of subs.

While the subs can apparently ship soon, it sounds like Ascend is completely out of the towers in natural bamboo finish.
I'll be honest -- the wait will be a little bit agonizing, but it seems a shame to cover that beautiful bamboo in generic black matte (which is available).

This will be a bit of an upgrade from my 15-yr-old Klipsch bookshelves and Quintets. I don't buy gear often, but I think I've got this one right.

Thanks for getting the order in and I sincerely apologize for the wait times. The towers sell out so quickly and while we do have a few pairs of other finishes available, the naturals have become very popular lately - and for good reason -- they are truly unique and stunning.