PDA

View Full Version : Ascend needs your help

davef
07-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey guys --

Our hosting company changed servers for our forum (it might seem faster now). Please let us know if you notice any problems or if any obvious data has been lost.

Thank you!!!

Audiolover458
07-11-2014, 05:50 AM
Hey guys --

Our hosting company changed servers for our forum (it might seem faster now). Please let us know if you notice any problems or if any obvious data has been lost.

Thank you!!!
not sure if something has been lost but site does seem faster,

Are the Tower CABINETS in the house yet?

thanks

Neal

davef
07-14-2014, 08:01 PM
Are the Tower CABINETS in the house yet?

thanks

Neal

Yes, they arrived on Friday and we resume production and shipping tomorrow :)

XEagleDriver
08-27-2014, 12:08 PM
David,
FYI: At 1500EDT on 27 Aug 2014, as a logged-in user, I performed a search in the Ascend Forum for "NrT" and got following two error messages:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Cheers,
XEagle Driver

P.S. Sierra-1s have revolutionized my listening enjoyment and habits; old neglected recordings are new again, the CD vs. SACD difference is clearly apparent, watching BR concerts instead of primetime TV, GenX daughter wants to attend an Eagle's Concert (in Melbourne of course), etc. :)

nawaz
11-12-2014, 09:21 PM
I have the RAAL towers on order. Just getting an idea of who uses a sub with their towers for a 2.1 music only system? Right now my RBH SX6300/R towers do not require a sub.
Thanks

Sivar
11-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Dave,

The forum's time is off:

I'm at UTC-7 and my timezone is correct in my forum settings.

On a more important note, how far down am I on that Towers shipping list? ;)

davef
11-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Dave,

The forum's time is off:

I'm at UTC-7 and my timezone is correct in my forum settings.

On a more important note, how far down am I on that Towers shipping list? ;)

I don't know, forum time is correct for me?

Regarding the towers, I am heading to the cabinet maker this Monday (tomorrow) for final inspection of this batch and they should arrive at our facility this Friday. We will resume production and shipping this Friday. It will likely take us an estimated 5-8 business days to get all tower backorders out.

Sivar
11-16-2014, 09:39 PM
Testing 1..2..3...

Edit: The time now appears correct for me, too, though the earlier posts are still marked with the wrong time. No matter, I suspect this was corrected by the server's hosting company. Looks good now!

I would appreciate it if you'd sign the back of my speakers before they ship -- as the speaker designer, not the company owner. If you prefer not, no big deal.