PDA

View Full Version : Looking to demo Sierra Tower with RAAL in WI

eliwankenobi
07-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Hello All,

I will be traveling to Waukesha, WI for business purposes for two weeks.

If there is anyone in the area that has a pair of Sierra Towers with RAAL tweeters and would allow me to pay a visit for a demo I would be very thankful. I would bring food in appreciation of your kindness and time.

I thinking of buying the Sierra-2 when they come out, but I would like to have a good sense of how the RAAL tweeter sounds, given that Dave has informed that Sierra-2 performance is close to the tower and also has a ribbon tweeter (most likely RAAL too)

Hopefully we would have a good time listening to music as well.

merrymaid520
07-30-2013, 07:24 PM
I live just 10 miles from Waukesha in Mukwonago!

I have RAAL towers and RAAL horizon center. Let me know what you have in mind. I can accommodate a listening session.

You can PM me for details.

Brandon

Hello All,

I will be traveling to Waukesha, WI for business purposes for two weeks.

If there is anyone in the area that has a pair of Sierra Towers with RAAL tweeters and would allow me to pay a visit for a demo I would be very thankful. I would bring food in appreciation of your kindness and time.

I thinking of buying the Sierra-2 when they come out, but I would like to have a good sense of how the RAAL tweeter sounds, given that Dave has informed that Sierra-2 performance is close to the tower and also has a ribbon tweeter (most likely RAAL too)

Hopefully we would have a good time listening to music as well.

eliwankenobi
07-30-2013, 09:02 PM
PM sent