PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Date for the "new batch" of Sierra Tower Speakers?

dalfrednix
07-15-2013, 11:10 AM
I placed an order for a pair in the 3rd week of May, but have not heard anything from Ascend.

Has anyone else placed an order in the last 2 months for the towers, and if so, have they been delivered or have you been given a delivery date?

Thanks-

Dave Nix

FirstReflect
07-15-2013, 01:41 PM
I placed an order for several custom Sierra speakers at the beginning of May. The cabinet maker is backed up. According to my emails with Dave, he's just waiting on the cabinet maker to finish their manufacturing run. The rest of the components seem to be ready and waiting!

My sales order says my speakers should ship by the end of July. That's only a couple of weeks away, though, so I'm not entirely sure that's actually going to happen :(

You should email Ascend, though. Chances are, you'll hear the same information -- waiting on the cabinet maker -- but at least you can get written confirmation, and hopefully a "ship by" date...or the option to cancel your order, I suppose :)

davef
07-15-2013, 02:15 PM
I placed an order for a pair in the 3rd week of May, but have not heard anything from Ascend.

Has anyone else placed an order in the last 2 months for the towers, and if so, have they been delivered or have you been given a delivery date?

Thanks-

Dave Nix

Hi Dave,

We have been shipping an insane amount of towers in the past month as we had a massive backorder to catch up on (I believe Dina had explained this to you when you placed your order) We had customers waiting for over 3 months and we have been fulfilling orders in the order we have received them. I do sincerely apologize if you were not informed of this or if there has been some confusion.

After checking our queue, your towers will ship either this Wednesday or Thursday so I hope that comes as good news :)

thanks again for your patience!!!

dalfrednix
07-16-2013, 04:28 AM
Hi Dave,

We have been shipping an insane amount of towers in the past month as we had a massive backorder to catch up on (I believe Dina had explained this to you when you placed your order) We had customers waiting for over 3 months and we have been fulfilling orders in the order we have received them. I do sincerely apologize if you were not informed of this or if there has been some confusion.

After checking our queue, your towers will ship either this Wednesday or Thursday so I hope that comes as good news :)

thanks again for your patience!!!

Last night Dina confirmed the ship date for my towers; I had to change the date of shipment due to a change in my schedule next week and Dina said "no problem, will hold them and ship for you at a designated later date".
Now that is GREAT customer service! Thank you Dina.

davef
07-16-2013, 11:12 PM
Last night Dina confirmed the ship date for my towers; I had to change the date of shipment due to a change in my schedule next week and Dina said "no problem, will hold them and ship for you at a designated later date".
Now that is GREAT customer service! Thank you Dina.

Excellent! Happy to hear this :)