PDA

View Full Version : Looking for used Sierra-1 & HTM-200SE

merrymaid520
11-22-2012, 10:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This year I plan to buy my father some used sierras and a HTM-200SE for his WI home. If anyone has any they are contemplating selling, please let me know via PM....I don't want to break any of Dave's rules in the forums.

I would take any finish(they are inside a cabinet behind fabric) and the NrT or standard tweeter is fine. The one HTM-200SE is for the center channel (the sierra wont fit). I can also manage just one sierra being I have an extra laying around my place to make a pair:)

Thanks!

Brandon

bdfin
11-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Well your father is a lucky man. I never had any kids, but if I could have known before hand that they would buy me things like sierras as a gift, I would have changed my mind for sure. Happy Thanksgiving...

merrymaid520
11-23-2012, 06:18 AM
Well your father is a lucky man. I never had any kids, but if I could have known before hand that they would buy me things like sierras as a gift, I would have changed my mind for sure. Happy Thanksgiving...

Ha! I hope he enjoys them as much as I have:D

davef
11-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This year I plan to buy my father some used sierras and a HTM-200SE for his WI home. If anyone has any they are contemplating selling, please let me know via PM....I don't want to break any of Dave's rules in the forums.

I would take any finish(they are inside a cabinet behind fabric) and the NrT or standard tweeter is fine. The one HTM-200SE is for the center channel (the sierra wont fit). I can also manage just one sierra being I have an extra laying around my place to make a pair:)

Thanks!

Brandon

Hey Brandon,

Hope all is going well!

We have some chipped Sierra-1 cabinets that I would consider "C" stock if interested. Perfectly functional.... Just let me know...

merrymaid520
11-26-2012, 05:11 AM
Hey Brandon,

Hope all is going well!

We have some chipped Sierra-1 cabinets that I would consider "C" stock if interested. Perfectly functional.... Just let me know...

In fact I am interested! Either PM me or I will send an email as well. Thanks Dave!