PDA

View Full Version : New Sierra Tower finish!

davef
07-31-2012, 01:00 AM
We are most pleased to introduce a new finish for the Sierra Tower and Horizon center. We are calling this "Satin Black Bamboo"

It is similar to a black ash or black oak finish but with the unique bamboo grain. This finish is available now and is already proving to be quite popular. Give us a call if interested as this option is not yet available on our website.

Blutarsky
07-31-2012, 09:19 AM
I am pleased with my Satin Black Bamboo Towers. Thanks to Dave for taking the time to show us the sample.

Sometimes a subtle esthetic can make a difference. We especially like the thin grills, and the way they are beveled to match the cabinet. The speakers have a monolithic appearance.... I feel like I should do the Pre-Hominid Bone Bash from 2001 Space Odyssey when I crank 'em up!

phlw
07-31-2012, 10:43 AM
I received a pair of Bamboo Satin Towers yesterday. The satin has just the right amount of sheen, and the bamboo grain texture add such a touch of elegance. I think it is much more appealing than the black ash finish found on many speakers.

Have only been able to listen about 15 minutes of Slacker low-bitrate streaming audio at low volume, but so far sound is much better than expected. When the song "Kiss" by Prince came on, there was so much more detail than I have heard before, at first I thought it was a different version of the same song!