PDA

View Full Version : WTB 2 or 4 HTM-200 or HTM-200SE

arkiedan
04-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Looking for the above to use as side and rear surrounds with my 3 Sierra Ones across the front.

And Dave, if you have a good deal on some seconds any time soon, please let me know.

old arkiedan

Down
05-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Looking for the above to use as side and rear surrounds with my 3 Sierra Ones across the front.

And Dave, if you have a good deal on some seconds any time soon, please let me know.

old arkiedan

Did you ever end up getting these?

arkiedan
05-17-2012, 05:47 AM
Did you ever end up getting these?

Hey Down,

No, I didn't find any used as yet. Dave has a deal on some seconds but I've held out a while, hoping to get some used. There's also a thing about possibly upgrading to towers in front so I've been stalling.

Dan

Down
05-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey Down,

No, I didn't find any used as yet. Dave has a deal on some seconds but I've held out a while, hoping to get some used. There's also a thing about possibly upgrading to towers in front so I've been stalling.

Dan

Dan,

I tried to send you a PM but it appears to be disabled. I have a pair that I'm hoping to sell to finance an upgrade to 340s.
My email is:
jlsprouse55
@
gmail
.com

onree
02-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Also looking for some HTM-200 (SE or no) speakers, please PM or respond to this post if you have one -- thanks!