PDA

View Full Version : Any Sierra Owners in Maui, Hawaii?

sonicboom
03-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Hey everyone!!

Are there any Sierra owners in Maui, Hawaii?

Mag_Neato
03-05-2012, 06:30 AM
I'm a Sierra-1 NrT owner, and one day I hope to be in Maui!:D

Sorry, couldn't resist!;)

sonicboom
03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm a Sierra-1 NrT owner, and one day I hope to be in Maui!:D

Sorry, couldn't resist!;)

Hi Mag_Neato,

I don't know which one is better: to live in Maui (surrounded by gorgeous beaches, swaying palm trees, beautiful sunshine year round) or owning Ascend Sierras. ;)

sonicboom
03-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Let me rephrase my question to this:

Are there any Ascend Acoustics speaker owners in Maui? I would be glad to compare notes with you.

curtis
03-06-2012, 08:55 AM
I'll be on Maui this summer.

sonicboom
03-06-2012, 09:52 AM
I'll be on Maui this summer.

Hi Curtis,

Let me know when you're on the island.

sonicboom
03-09-2012, 10:07 AM
After reprasing my question to "Are there any Ascend speaker owners on Maui?" and still no replies, I am slowly coming to a conclusion that I am alone on the island.

This is sad for me, yet it gives me a sense of uniqueness at the same time.

Dark Ranger
03-09-2012, 10:37 AM
After reprasing my question to "Are there any Ascend speaker owners on Maui?" and still no replies, I am slowly coming to a conclusion that I am alone on the island.

It's also possible that other Ascend customers in Maui haven't yet discovered our warm and friendly forum. ;)

If you'd like, I could move to Kahului so that you would not be the only known Ascend owner on Maui. Of course, the relocation would be entirely for your benefit and I wouldn't care about the surf and sun. No way, Jose. :p

Here's another way to look at it: you are Ascend's unofficial rep on the island. Crank up your system loud enough (considering your forum alias) and soon you'll have all the kamaainas over for auditions. :D

sonicboom
03-09-2012, 12:59 PM
It's also possible that other Ascend customers in Maui haven't yet discovered our warm and friendly forum. ;)

If you'd like, I could move to Kahului so that you would not be the only known Ascend owner on Maui. Of course, the relocation would be entirely for your benefit and I wouldn't care about the surf and sun. No way, Jose. :p

Here's another way to look at it: you are Ascend's unofficial rep on the island. Crank up your system loud enough (considering your forum alias) and soon you'll have all the kamaainas over for auditions. :D

All I can say is a big ALOHA!! to all in the Ascend ohana. :)

davef
03-09-2012, 02:37 PM

I can assure you that you are most definitely not the only Ascend customer in Maui :) Our forum represents only a very small fraction of our customers...