PDA

View Full Version : New Sierra's

ceiph
02-09-2012, 08:55 PM
so I've been in love with the idea of getting sierras for years. Once ascend added the finish options i had to have a pair.

My old speakers were SVS SCS and have been great but music was always lacking. So after years of waiting today i received a pair of Espresso Sierra 1's. I have been apprehensive because i was only in love with the idea and i work for best buy so the B&W CM5's were the same price as the Sierra's sale price.

To start its been said a million times but you cant believe how good these look until you see them in person. the finish is just amazing.

For sound i started them just 2.0 to hear how they sound but also later added in my Epik Empire. At first they sounded good but i wasn't sold. yet, i know they take some time to open up so thats cool. I put on Norah Jones to see how she sounds. No lies my jaw hit the ground. ive never heard her vocals sound this good. mind you this is the non NrT those may come down the line but the stocks do sound great.

Needless to say as soon as i heard this (listened to music for another 45 min) I called Dina immediately to get the Sierra 1 Center shipped out.

I've got some sanus stands on order and promise to get some pictures once i get everything set up needless to say these sound amazing i cant wait till they break in