PDA

View Full Version : Naim

sorrellm
10-27-2010, 07:18 PM
I have used a 170 and 340 based home theater system for several years and have always been very please with the system performance. My two channel system is Rega P5 + Audio Note CDP/Naim Nait 5i/Spendor S/P 1/2e. I have had to move my 2 channel system to a 13 by 19 feet room. I have been unable to get the Spendors to sound right in this room.

So, I am curious if anybody has any experience with the Sierra's and Naim combination. I am also considering Rega RS3s and Dynaudio Excite 12s.

Thanks

GirgleMirt
10-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Sierras recommended wattage is 50 watts minimum, so if your naim is close to that, and it is exactly 50 watts, you should be fine.

If you meant something like, do they have 'synergy', I have amazing synergistic advice that I'd be willing to sell you for a very good price, pm me for details, it is amazing advice and for a very low price. Very low price of course figuratively speaking, it will cost you a lot of money, but for the grandeur of the advice, it's really, really cheap, with my secret info, let's just say it'll blow your mind, and you'll end up saving a crazy amount of money... Since no one ever asked for a refund, no refunds. (Free: A good amp is a good amp...)

For the other speakers you've mentioned, I'd just wait for the new Nrt Sierras...