PDA

View Full Version : Rythmik in Stock?

mainiac
10-27-2010, 11:02 AM
I know with a lot of ID companies, subwoofers can take anywhere from a week to a month + (eD) to get out the door. Are the Rythmik F12 and F15 subwoofers in stock and ready to ship via Ascend or are they built to order?

Thanks!

curtis
10-27-2010, 11:25 AM
I don't if "a lot" of ID companies take that long, but as you have pointed out, eD does, sometimes, take time.

Probably best to call Ascend and/or Rythmik with this question if you are under a time restraint.

mainiac
10-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Probably best to call Ascend and/or Rythmik with this question if you are under a time restraint.

I appreciate the response. Not really a time restraint, but rather a test of patience.

That said, I might give the nod to a sub that was more readily available as right now I'm basically down to a coin flip between an eD A7S-450 and a Rythmik F15 and I know the eD will take 4-5 weeks.

I'll shoot Rythmik an email and then once I get the response, flip that coin. ;)

RythmikAudio
10-27-2010, 11:33 AM
I know with a lot of ID companies, subwoofers can take anywhere from a week to a month + (eD) to get out the door. Are the Rythmik F12 and F15 subwoofers in stock and ready to ship via Ascend or are they built to order?

Thanks!

We tried to be as timely as possible. But it won't take a month. We don't do so-called "preorder" business. So there won't be a one month wait. For F12, it is about 2 days lead time with standard configuration. For F15, it is 3 days max. Both are based on 95% percentile. For the remaining 5% customers, sometimes it does take us longer for one reason or another. But we are fully aware that customers expectation that they want to get them as soon as possible once they make the purchase.

mainiac
10-27-2010, 11:34 AM
We tried to be as timely as possible. But it won't take a month. We don't do so-called "preorder" business.

That's what I wanted to hear.

Thanks!

jano
10-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Mainiac, they are quick. I ordered two f12se's through Ascend last Wednesday, they were shipped that Friday, and received both the following Wednesday (yesterday). I live in southern california.