PDA

View Full Version : Ascend in Alaska

scottkelly
10-01-2009, 09:03 AM
So how many times have people either heard your Ascend set-up or just taken your word for the quality and sound of Ascend . Well a friend from work came over and listened to my setup and thought about it for 3 days and ordered . Then just the other day another friend asked for my recommendation and this time blind to the background and sound of the speakers bought a setup . Maybe they trust my recommendation or is it something else? Just a thought spread the word folks and the others might follow.

Still loving my 7.4 Ascend/HSU combo.

davef
10-02-2009, 03:09 PM
So how many times have people either heard your Ascend set-up or just taken your word for the quality and sound of Ascend . Well a friend from work came over and listened to my setup and thought about it for 3 days and ordered . Then just the other day another friend asked for my recommendation and this time blind to the background and sound of the speakers bought a setup . Maybe they trust my recommendation or is it something else? Just a thought spread the word folks and the others might follow.

Still loving my 7.4 Ascend/HSU combo.

Wow -- thanks for the recommendations!!!!

You have 4 Hsu subwoofers? You can't possibly be married :p