PDA

View Full Version : apologies to everyone

Mia & Lana's dad
11-07-2008, 03:35 PM
My 'getting out of the hobby' thread was deleted. It was brought to my attention that it was inappropriate use of the forum to sell without permission. I consider Dave a good friend and do not want any strain on our relationship. Furthermore, it was not my intention or wish to devalue the product whatsoever in the pricing I set previously - I just wanted to find good homes for them in least amount of time. I am sorry that I have caused Ascend any problems as a result of my personal decision making process. Therefore, I regret to inform everyone interested that I must rescind the offers based on principle. I know this will affect any perceived credibility going forward, but I really do not want any ill-will with Ascend.

davef
11-07-2008, 03:41 PM
My 'getting out of the hobby' thread was deleted. It was brought to my attention that it was inappropriate use of the forum to sell without permission. I consider Dave a good friend and do not want any strain on our relationship. Furthermore, it was not my intention or wish to devalue the product whatsoever in the pricing I set previously - I just wanted to find good homes for them in least amount of time. I am sorry that I have caused Ascend any problems as a result of my personal decision making process. Therefore, I regret to inform everyone interested that I must rescind the offers based on principle. I know this will affect any perceived credibility going forward, but I really do not want any ill-will with Ascend.

Ron -- I appreciate your comments! I had no choice but to delete the thread as we do not allow current Ascend products to be sold on the forum. I can't (and won't) make exceptions to this for anyone -- it would not be fair or "just" to the many people I have denied permission to in the past...

You know me, I won't compromise my integrity under any circumstance.

Please handle the transactions privately.... thanks for undestanding!