PDA

View Full Version : Ascend speakers listed on 3luxe.com!

blindcat7
12-12-2007, 03:39 PM
So, I heard about this site that maintains a list that is supposed to represent the 3 top products is a given category thus the name 3luxe. Imagine my delight and surprise at seeing that one of the top surround speaker setups listed were the Ascend CMT-340s and the CBM-170s. Pretty cool IMO. Yet more well deserved recognition for Dave and his great company.

http://www.3luxe.com/category/Speakers/Surround_Sound_Speakers

Apologies if it has been posted before, but I searched 3luxe.com and did not get any results, so I figured it had not yet been noticed.

Chris

davef
12-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Wow - thanks for this. I was not even aware this site existed. I wonder how our product got listed? Feels good to share some space with some serious heavy hitters -- Wilson and Krell :o

blindcat7
12-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Hi Dave,

I heard about it on a radio show and went there to look at all of the premium products I could never afford. I was just looking around and was being a bit miffed at them for not having a rum section in their spirits section when I decided to check out the electronics link. I forgave them for the lack of rum reviews as soon as I saw Ascend listed. I think it is well deserved and figured that if I posted it here and nobody had seen it before, folks here could go there and give more positive reviews.

Happy holidays to you and yours,

Chris

Wow - thanks for this. I was not even aware this site existed. I wonder how our product got listed? Feels good to share some space with some serious heavy hitters -- Wilson and Krell :o

Jonnyozero3
12-15-2007, 06:16 PM
ooh, i like the look of their singles vacation link. this fresh tracks thing sounds neat.

thanks!

oh, and congrats, Dave :) They just need to get the sierras on there. ;)

davef
12-16-2007, 07:11 PM
Hi Dave,

I heard about it on a radio show and went there to look at all of the premium products I could never afford. I was just looking around and was being a bit miffed at them for not having a rum section in their spirits section when I decided to check out the electronics link. I forgave them for the lack of rum reviews as soon as I saw Ascend listed. I think it is well deserved and figured that if I posted it here and nobody had seen it before, folks here could go there and give more positive reviews.

Happy holidays to you and yours,

Chris

That is a crazy coincidence!

... and Happy Holidays to you!!