PDA

View Full Version : More praise for Ascend

CraigT
12-12-2007, 01:00 PM
I want to give some much deserved thanks to Ascend and Dave. I get great enjoyment out of my 170's and 340's on a daily basis and I still keep thinking wow these sound great after being an owner for a few years. I probably made Dave wish he was in a different profession with the MANY questions I asked. He's a stand up guy. I've had the chance to listen to lots of other speakers and almost always think my Ascends sound better.

Anyway, that's all. Still loving these things :)

chas
12-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I'll second that...both the praise for the speakers over the last few years and the thanks to Dave for patiently tolerating all my questions as well!

Mike^S
12-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Funny, I was just thinking of posting about how impressed I still am with my Sierras. Hard to imagine that I've had them for almost 7 months and yet they still impress me as much as the first day I heard them. I also love the piano black finish and the overall design of the Sierras. Ascend used to be known for having great sounding speakers with a plain appearance. But the Sierras are beautiful. Simple yet elegant.

davef
12-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Thanks guys!!!

Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season.

muzz
01-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks guys!!!

Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season.

You too Dave!!

Been a bit outta touch lately, but still loving my Sierra/170 combo bud!!
Listen every day.

Hope all is well!!

Gary

davef
01-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Been a bit outta touch lately, but still loving my Sierra/170 combo bud!! Listen every day.

Hey Gary,

No worries and a warm welcome back. I am very happy that you are still enjoying your speakers!!

Keep in touch!