PDA

View Full Version : New Holiday Specials!!!

davef
12-07-2007, 02:05 AM
Updated 01/14/2008 --- These specials have expired.

Happy Holidays!

As the end of the year approaches quickly, I thought it important to wish all of you a huge thank you. This year has brought unbelievable challenges both to me personally and Ascend Acoustics. It was you who have helped both me and my family to deal with some very serious issues and, more enthusiastically, it was all of you who have made this a record year for Ascend Acoustics.

Words can not possibly describe my thankfulness and the closeness I feel towards all of you, our customers, my extended family. The small bit of joy that I work so hard to bring into your lives, be that with the delicacy and passion of music listening or the fun and excitement of home theater, is nothing compared to the support, encouragement and joy you have all brought me. Thank you!

Many of you have been asking if we are going to announce any holiday season / end of the year specials. I am here to say a resounding YES. It is time to give something back to my extended family :)

We are now offering the following specials valid through Monday, Jan 14th:

Holiday Special 1: Re-certified CBM-170 SE for only $258 /pr + shipping!*

There has never been a better time to experience what is arguably the most popular ID loudspeaker ever introduced! The loudspeaker that set the performance standards for all others…

Due to Sierra-1 upgrades, we have a limited supply of CBM-170 SE trade-ins. These speakers have been completely reconditioned with brand new woofers and tweeters. The only parts that haven’t been replaced with new components are the cabinets and crossovers. While some of these units might have minor cosmetic defects, the majority of these are in like-new shape (thank the many customers who took such good care of their speakers). These units still come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee and 5-year parts and labor warranty.

The only stipulations are that we are allowing only 1 pair per customer at this price and supplies are limited.

Please note: Due to the reduced pricing, these units do not qualify for our package price discounting.

Please use this link to order a pair:

Holiday Special 2: $100 off 1 pair of our award-winning CMT-340 SE.*

This is the lowest price we have ever offered on our acclaimed 340 SE and this discount still qualifies for our package price discounting. *Note: Discount valid on 1 pair of 340 SE per customer. Not valid with any other discounts or specials.

Holiday Special 3: Save $60 on the purchase of a 3 channel (left, right, center) HTM-200 SE system.

We want you to experience what we consider to be the absolute ideal solution for those wanting a high performance home theater and music system but have limited space available. We are confident that our new HTM-200 SE will literally shock you with the room filling sound, incredible output capability and most importantly, that signature sound performance that we are known for. With a footprint only slightly larger than a CD case, this incredibly versatile speaker can be used as a center, mains or rears; it can be wall mounted, stand mounted, shelf mounted or placed in a bookcase. Truly remarkable performance for a speaker of this size…

Discounts will be calculated automatically when added to the shopping cart. These discounts are applied on top of our standard package price discounting.

Holiday Special 4: 20% off SP-30 stands for each pair of loudspeakers purchased.

For each pair of loudspeakers purchased, you may purchase a pair of SP-30 stands for a 20% discount. Discounts will be applied automatically when added to the shopping cart.

These specials offer some incredible package price discounting. Please visit our system advisor page (http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages/purchase/advisor.mv) to build your own custom package and to tinker with the various possible discount combinations.

Enjoy!!! … And have an absolutely wonderful holiday season!

tcat
12-07-2007, 05:46 AM
Does that mean the (5) 200 SE's I bought 2 days ago will get the $60 discount? (since I don't have them yet).

I see the 200SE page is updated (at least the title), are those the new specs. too?

Thanks,
Tom

alulko
12-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Me too, just placed an order for a full 5.0 set. Any discounts there?:confused:

Zinje
12-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Awesome! Pm sent

BradJudy
12-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Nice - some rare sale prices.

FWIW, a pair of those CBM-170SE's with a Trends t-amp makes a very nice nearfield/computer audio setup.

curtis
12-08-2007, 06:49 PM
wow! $258 for a pair of 170SE's!

tkc9789
12-09-2007, 10:28 AM
I bought a pair of the recert 170SEs and a 340SE Center, at a higher price, about two months ago. Wonder if I may be eligible for a credit? :rolleyes:

tcat
12-09-2007, 12:28 PM
2 months is a stretch... but 2 days during the same week is reasonable to expect matching the sale prices (or at least paying the freight of $58, rather than the $60 discount). Any retailer will let you return stuff with 10-30 days, just very costly here when neither shipping direction is included. One of those things that if I lived there I'd take them back and then buy the same with the discount.

davef
12-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi Guys,

We will be honoring rebates for those customers who purchased identical product with the same terms to that which is currently on sale, within a 30-day time-window. Customers who received special pricing for our previous Thanksgiving special are not eligible for additional discounts.

For questions, please PM or email me directly.

Take care!