PDA

View Full Version : Ascend 340SE and Sierra Owners Bay Area

jhealey13
12-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi All,

I'm somewhat new to home audio in general, and have what may seem to be a somewhat strange request. I'm interested in hearing a pair of 340SEs and/or Sierra-1s and am curious to know if there are any owners on this forum who would be kind enough to offer up a listening session with their equipment.

The back story here is that I purchased a pair of Mirage V2 FSs initially, and while I'm not unhappy with them necessarily, I think that I may have made a rash purchase and not fully explored all my options/gotten the most bang for my buck. However, before I go and make another possible impulse buy, I want to listen to two of the speakers I'm seriously interested in to replace the Mirages and that I would be making an upgrade which justifies having to turn around and sell the Mirages.

I know it might seem kind of strange to invite someone you've never met to your home, so I'm not necessarily expecting large numbers of responses, but I guarantee, I'm a "normal" person, or at least as close as one can come. :)

Anyway, thanks in advance for anyone who is able to help out.

SF Bay Area for clarification, specifically Silicon Valley.