PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Sierra-1 stock status

c_smith
10-29-2007, 07:35 AM
So, I know in the sticky about this that it was mentioned that a limited amount of speakers would be available after they're air-shipped here, then, production would be on hiatus for a while. Has anyone heard anything about this limited amount, specifically how many will be available, and how long to get them? For example, if an order was placed today, how long might it take before these are actually received? I've considered buying a set (L/C/R) of these for a while, and wouldn't you know it, the moment i'm (just about) ready to pick 'em up, they're all gone. :( Have any specifics been made available? Thanks.

Mike^S
10-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Ascend Acoustics is probably the only one who can tell you. Just give them call.

davef
10-30-2007, 01:07 AM
So, I know in the sticky about this that it was mentioned that a limited amount of speakers would be available after they're air-shipped here, then, production would be on hiatus for a while. Has anyone heard anything about this limited amount, specifically how many will be available, and how long to get them? For example, if an order was placed today, how long might it take before these are actually received? I've considered buying a set (L/C/R) of these for a while, and wouldn't you know it, the moment i'm (just about) ready to pick 'em up, they're all gone. :( Have any specifics been made available? Thanks.

Hi c_smith,

Exact specifics on air-ship quantities and dates have not been confirmed. We should know more in about 1 week. In the meantime, the Sierra-1 backorder list is growing rapidly. I would recommend getting your order in now -- we don't bill until we ship and you can always cancel if the wait is too long. Getting the order in sooner increases the chance of having your speakers allocated from the air-shipment.

c_smith
10-30-2007, 07:05 AM
Cool, thanks for the info Dave. I appreciate it.

muzz
11-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Cool, thanks for the info Dave. I appreciate it.

I PERSONALLY feel it'll be worth the wait.

Have fun when ya get'm !!

G