PDA

View Full Version : Fathom 113 - JL Labs Dealer in Bay Area??

Sam1000
08-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Hi:
I'm looking into the possibility of getting Fathom 113 to go with Sierras. I got a dealer list from JL's website and called a number. The dealer wanted to sell me everything else along with the sub and that too at an outrages price. He also told me that they do not have a showroom to audition the sub. Has anybody in Bay area bought a LB labs sub from a local dealer at a good price? This dealer quoted me 3k for Fathom 113....

Mag_Neato
08-15-2007, 01:04 PM
I listened to the F113 here in the Cleveland area. It is an impressive sub to say the least! 3K was the going price, and the owner of the store said they could not keep them in stock. I guess if they sell like they are at that price, be thankful there's no dealer markup!

clarke68
08-15-2007, 02:34 PM
AudioVision SF (http://www.audiovisionsf.com/?page=detail&product_id=1110) in San Francisco has them. I was in there talking to Chris a few weeks ago...absolutely the coolest B&M dealer I've ever dealt with.

$3200 is the price, though...you're not going to find them (legitimately) any cheaper than that.

Sam1000
08-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah, I talked to couple more dealers in the area and they all told me that the price has gone up for these. I might have mistakenly read a lower price on AVS a few months ago. I'll visit a shop for a demo in near future. Thanks gain.

curtis
08-15-2007, 02:58 PM
I'll visit a shop for a demo in near future. Thanks gain.
Don't do it!! You will end up wanting one!!!!!