PDA

View Full Version : b- stock

loudnwild
06-19-2007, 03:00 PM
I've been thinking of upgrading my klipsch kg-4's. Looking at av123, ascend, and svs. I sent an e-mail to sales at ascend about b- stock. but didn't receive any info. I thought i read about somebody purchasing b-stock. I'm interested in the 340SE for front and center channels. thank you in advance for any help.

jamesg
06-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi Loudnwild, I apologize for us not responding to your e-mail sooner -- as you can imagine we get many e-mail inquiries daily and sometimes if an e-mail goes to a general inbox it can take 24-48 hours for us to respond.

We offer 'b'-stock at a 12% discount and availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Presently, my inventory of CMT-340SEs is pretty good, with shipping within 3-4 business days.

I took a call from someone who was interested in the same setup you're looking for earlier -- it might have been you. But either way, feel free to phone us at 310-719-9786 and I or another associate will be glad to assist.

James

loudnwild
06-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll be ready by the end of summer. The in-laws are here and I won't be able to get much listening until they leave. Thanks again.

steveklein
06-21-2007, 03:58 PM
you'll be very pleased with b-stock. i got b-stock piano black sierras and b-stock htm-200s and quite honesty... i don't know what is wrong with them.