PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with shipping dates?

greggle31
09-28-2006, 10:39 AM
Ive seen a lot of diff talk about when these speakers are shipping again. If I was to order a setup including 340 se's when woul di reciever the order?

bikeman
09-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Ive seen a lot of diff talk about when these speakers are shipping again. If I was to order a setup including 340 se's when woul di reciever the order?

image.php?u=257&dateline=1107285687 (member.php?u=257) jamesg (member.php?u=257) images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_18478", true);

images/icons/icon1.gif Ascend Shipping Status
Status update on shipping CMT-340SEs: we've pushed the date back to Sept. 28th for the resumption of production. My sincere apologies to all whose orders have been delayed -- inventory and distribution are among the chief challenges in our business. Thanks to everyone for their patience, and our stock issues should be over for quite some time after this.

James Greenberg
www.ascendacoustics.com (http://www.ascendacoustics.com/)

images/buttons/quote.gif (newreply.php?do=newreply&p=18478)

greggle31
09-28-2006, 11:34 AM
:confused: we've pushed the date back to Sept. 28th for the resumption of production.

does that mean they wll start producing 340's on the 28th? or will they be shipping again on the 28th? it was confusing to me. thanks guys

Lou-the-dog
09-28-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm sure they will be intending to ship on or about the 28th. You might give them a call because there may be some backorders that need to take precedent over new orders.

Randy

Quinn
09-28-2006, 01:15 PM
E-mail them or call'em.

davef
09-28-2006, 02:50 PM
My sincere apologies....

We were scheduled to receive our out-of-stock parts this Monday, at which time production and shipping of 340 SE would have began immediately. Unfortunately, our container load of goods was tagged for random security inspection (a lovely new dept of homeland procedure). We have absolutely no control over this and we are forced to pay the "inspection" charges (no surprise there, huh)

Luckily, as it turned out this was an X-ray exam only and the inspection has been completed. I am hoping to receive the goods by this Monday and we will immediately resume production and shipping.

>If I was to order a setup including 340 se's when woul di reciever the order?

I would estimate that if you placed an order today, we would be able to ship in about 1 week. We have many backorders to be filled...

Thanks for being so patient with us.

greggle31
09-28-2006, 06:48 PM
no problem man, totally understandable when you have a product thats desireable. :) I appreciate the response. :D

Tim S
10-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Hope they ship soon, have been waiting sice the 5th.
If further delays were encounterd E-mails should have been sent out. Hint, Hint.. :)

davef
10-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I do apologize for the lengthy delays -- the good news is that we are now back in full production and we are quickly catching up with all backorders.

If your speakers haven't yet shipped, they will definitely ship within the next few days.

Thanks again!

CaptDS9E
10-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Thanks David. Just got the e-mail about my order shipping out. Anyway i can get the tracking number? Thanks

bikeman
10-03-2006, 07:04 PM
If your speakers haven't yet shipped, they will definitely ship within the next few days.Thanks again!
:D :D :D

David

Quinn
10-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Thanks David. Just got the e-mail about my order shipping out. Anyway i can get the tracking number? Thanks

It should generate from UPS once they pick up the shipment.

davef
10-03-2006, 07:34 PM

Most Welcome Capt -- and thanks for being so patient with us.

Tracking numbers are sent out automatically from UPS. These automated emails frequently get tagged as spam and deleted. If you did not receive this email, give us a call at the office tomorrow (or send us an email) and we will provide you with tracking numbers.

Thanks!

greggle31
10-03-2006, 10:07 PM
sweet...i feel an order commin on