View Full Version : Any Ascend owners in the Seattle area?

tom3
12-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Hi there,

I'm wondering if there are Ascend owners in the Seattle area on this forum, and whether you'd be willing to let me listen to your speakers. I live in 98055.

As I posted in this thread (http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=601596), I had begun auditioning speakers of interest. Originally I had a pair of CMT-340 on order, that was until I learned of the new 340SE that's coming out early next year; I decided to wait for that instead.

Now I have a pair of Orb Mod2 in my possession, which I have been listening to and comparing with some budget speakers I had around the house (Polk R15). It would be really awesome if I could A/B listen and compare the Orb speakers with the Ascend 340's, and if any Ascend owner in my area would let me, I'd like to bring the Orb speakers over for a short listening session.

thanks in advance!

geekops
12-01-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm in Kirkland and have a month old pair of CMT340s. You can bring 'em over sometime Saturday afternoon if you'd like. email me if so.

FWIW, I am hoping to upgrade to the SE versions when possible but I could't stand doing a <30 day return and have a few months without sound.

tom3
12-01-2005, 04:16 PM
THANK YOU!!! email coming your way.. :D