Thread: NYC Sierra Audition

Default NYC Sierra Audition

Hi all, don't know if this is the best place to post this but I'd love to audition anything in the Sierra line in NYC. I'm on the UES but could travel anywhere reasonably close. I'm leaning towards S2s so a RAAL demo would be ideal but would welcome the opportunity to hear S1/NRT/Tower, etc. too. Thanks in advance.

(Likewise, if I can be of service and demo for prospective 170/200 buyers I'd be glad to).

Tim
    Marantz SR6010, Marantz UD5007, Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 (L/R), Ascend Acoustics HTM-200 (C/SL/SR), Dayton 10" sub

Default Re: NYC Sierra Audition

Quote Originally Posted by surroundnewbie View Post
    Hi all, don't know if this is the best place to post this but I'd love to audition anything in the Sierra line in NYC. I'm on the UES but could travel anywhere reasonably close. I'm leaning towards S2s so a RAAL demo would be ideal but would welcome the opportunity to hear S1/NRT/Tower, etc. too. Thanks in advance.

(Likewise, if I can be of service and demo for prospective 170/200 buyers I'd be glad to).

Tim
    I'm game. I live in the UWS, near 100 and bway. You'd just need to climb to the 5th floor where we live!

I have 3 S2's, LCR, and am very happy with them. I also have an F12 sub, but use it very sparingly - debatable as to whether I even need it. The rest of my system's Anthem avr, rega tt, nad CD player.

I'm not a totally obsessive audiophile. But I am at the point where I have no thoughts about upgrading anything, which is nice for a change.

I can PM you my phone/address.
    -Bill

Default Re: NYC Sierra Audition

Thanks Bill, that would be great! I'm across town at 89th/1st so that's an easy bus ride.
    -Tim